Dedicated Attorneys Helping You And Your Family
As you look for solutions to your family law concerns, it is of crucial importance that you have a clear understanding of your rights, and the options available for achieving your goals.
At the Nevada law offices of Radford J. Smith, Chartered, we put an emphasis on open communication with our clients. Our Las Vegas family law attorney will make sure you are never confused or fearful about what occurs during the legal process. With over four decades of combined family law experience, we understand how important it is to stay focused on your long-term future.
A Wide Range Of Family Law Services Tailored To Your Needs
We represent clients in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce: We will help you through the entire divorce process and make sure you understand any and all jurisdictional issues, especially in cases of highly contested divorce.
- Child custody: We can help you come up with a custody and visitation plan that works within Nevada child custody jurisdiction, and is tailored to the needs of your family. We have an in-depth understanding of issues unique to hospitality and casino employees, which may have an effect on custody and parenting plan arrangements.
- Child support: Do you know what to expect from your child support plan? We can help you support your children and protect your financial future.
- Alimony: Will your divorce be affected by spousal support? We will take a look at your situation and plan accordingly.
- Relocation: If you are interested in moving with your children after your divorce, it will affect your custody and support plans.
- Property division: Protecting your financial future starts with property division. We can handle the most complex issues, including retirement benefits, business valuation and division of professional practices.
- Post-divorce modifications: As your family changes, your support and custody plans can change with you. We can help you obtain fair modifications.
- Premarital agreements: By coming up with the right premarital agreement today, you can settle important financial issues with your future spouse. We also prepare postnuptial agreements with similar goals for married couples.
- Domestic violence: Issues regarding domestic violence affect everyone in a family. We help abuse victims and the wrongfully accused protect themselves.
- Paternity: We help individuals get answers in their paternity disputes and come up with solutions, once they have accurate results.
- Domestic partnerships: If marriage is not an option for you, we can help you protect your family with a domestic partnership.
- Annulments: You may not need a divorce to end your marriage. If you act quickly, you could have your marriage annulled.
In addition to using our decades of experience aggressively representing our clients’ interests in court, we also handle claims in family law mediation, when such an informal, more flexible, forum better serves your needs.
Contact Our Henderson Family Law Lawyers
We represent clients throughout the greater Las Vegas area with family law concerns from our law offices in Henderson. Providing open, honest, and straightforward answers and savvy solutions, we will help you get the resources you need to make a fresh start. Contact our lawyers today to find out more.