Las Vegas Highly Contested Divorce Attorneys
Divorce is a difficult process to begin with, but when the terms of the divorce settlement are highly contested due to disagreements over valuation of retirement accounts or family-owned businesses, equitable division of marital assets or parental rights, the process can feel impossible to resolve.
At the Henderson law offices of Radford J. Smith, Chartered, our Las Vegas highly contested divorce lawyers represent individuals throughout the Las Vegas area. No matter the nature of your dispute regarding marital assets or child custody, we offer sophisticated guidance, open communication and aggressive representation. Our goal is to protect your rights and interests.
Services We Offer In Contested Divorce Situations
The attorneys at Radford J. Smith, Chartered, have more than four decades of combined experience handling highly contested divorce cases of all degrees of complexity in Nevada. As a result, we can offer to our clients the in-depth knowledge, skill and sophisticated understanding that only this level and degree of experience can bring. We represent clients who are in dispute over:
- Business valuation and equitable property division that takes into account ongoing business operation.
- Valuation and division of professional practices that take into account partnership agreements.
- Valuation and equitable division of corporate retirement packages, which may include stock options and other financial investments.
- Fair parenting plans that take into account the unique schedules of active military members, and hospitality and casino employees.
- Alimony/spousal support.
- Equitable asset division of highly valued items such as art work or other unique investments.
We will listen carefully so as to fully understand your concerns and goals for the future, as well as investigate the facts and circumstances surrounding your divorce proceedings. Our lawyers will work with valuation experts and business consultants to ensure complete knowledge of how division will affect you and your spouse going forward.
Contact Our Clark County Business Valuation Attorneys
Going through a complicated, highly contested divorce is stressful, but having sophisticated, experienced attorneys on your side will ensure a successful resolution is reached. We have the resources and in-depth knowledge of the divorce process to protect your rights and interests going forward. Our Henderson complex divorce attorneys represent people throughout the Las Vegas area. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.